- Bodily & Personal Injury / Medical Malpractice
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance & Professional Liability
Year of call to the bar2011
Virginie joined the firm following her call to the Bar of Québec in 2011. She practices primarily in civil and commercial litigation, personal injury, insurance and professional liability.
Virginie graduated on the Dean’s Honours List from the University of Ottawa with a Civil Law degree and completed the National Program in Common Law from the same institution. Prior to her legal studies, Virginie obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Montréal.
During her studies, Virginie took part in the International Exchange Program at the University of Western Australia. She also participated to the Pro Bono Student Canada Program as well as the 2009 Pierre-Basile Mignault Moot and was the recipient of the Prix du Barreau de Hull in 2009.
She co-authored and co-presented a presentation on the constitution and organization of business corporations for the mandatory continuing education program of the Bar of Québec.
- University of Montréal, B.A., Psychology, 2004
- University of Ottawa, LL.L., 2009 (Dean’s Honours List), Magna Cum Laude
- University of Ottawa, National Program in Common Law, LL.B./J.D., 2010
- The Bar of Québec
- Young Bar Association of Montréal