Founded in 1926, Kugler Kandestin is a premier boutique law firm located in Montréal, Québec.
Our size, small by design, affords us the flexibility to deliver creative, cost-effective results. At the same time, given our track record of success, we regularly go toe to toe with Canada’s largest firms, obtaining precedent-setting judgments and settlements for our clients in all of our practice areas.
Our distinguished reputation in the legal community and our client list are testaments to our standards of excellence and to the level of importance we attach to every case we handle and every transaction we oversee.
We practice civil and commercial law, specializing in the following areas:
- Current Class Actions
- Victims of sexual abuse committed by Brothers of Sacred Heart at Collège Mont Sacré-Coeur
- Class Action against Sirius XM Canada Inc. and Sirius XM Canada Holdings Inc.
- Settlement agreement for Victims of sexual abuse committed by Frère Jean-Paul Thibault approved by the court
- Settlement Agreement reached in the class action concerning the bridge serving the A-25 highway: Union des consommateurs v. Concession A25, s.e.c. and the Attorney General of Québec.
- Class Action - Sexual abuse: Centre de la Communauté Sourde du Montréal Métropolitain v. the Clerics of Saint-Viator of Canada and l'Institut Raymond Dewar
- Sexual abuse : Séminaire Saint-Alphonse, the Redemptorists and Father Raymond-Marie Lavoie
- Tobacco Class Actions: Létourneau and CQTS v. Impérial Tobacco Canada Ltd et al
- Royal Bank of Canada (victims of Earl Jones)
- Securities Class Actions vs. Avantage Link Inc. (formerly Jitec Inc.) et als.
- Joseph Élie Inc.
- Gordon Kugler
- Will Colish
- Michael H. Kay
- Gerald F. Kandestin
- Pierre Boivin
- Arthur J. Wechsler
- Michael Gaon
- Gordon Levine
- Sandra Mastrogiuseppe
- Stuart Kugler
- Robert Kugler
- David Stolow
- Alexandre Brosseau-Wery
- Jean-François Carpentier
- Jonathan Gottlieb
- Olivera Pajani
- Virginie Raymond-Mailhot
- Jeremy Cuttler