Founded in 1926, Kugler Kandestin is a premier boutique law firm located in Montréal, Québec.
Our size, small by design, affords us the flexibility to deliver creative, cost-effective results. At the same time, given our track record of success, we regularly go toe to toe with Canada’s largest firms, obtaining precedent-setting judgments and settlements for our clients in all of our practice areas.
Our distinguished reputation in the legal community and our client list are testaments to our standards of excellence and to the level of importance we attach to every case we handle and every transaction we oversee.
We practice civil and commercial law, specializing in the following areas:
- Current Class Actions
- Class Action for defective Norton Products
- Kugler Kandestin files a class action on behalf of Quebec consumers against Expedia, Inc. and other affiliated entities
- Securities Class Actions vs. Avantage Link Inc. (formerly Jitec Inc.) et als.
- Class action against Expedia, Inc., Corporation Expedia Canada, Hotels.com LP, Travelscape LLC and Tour East Holidays (Canada) Inc.
- New sexual abuse Class Action launched against the “Servites de Marie” Religious Order and Collège Notre-Dame des Servites in Ayer’s Cliff
- Filing of Class Action against Gilbert Rozon
- Victims of sexual abuse committed by Brothers of Sacred Heart at Collège Mont Sacré-Coeur
- Class action against Netflix, inc. and Netflix B.V.
- Class Action against Sirius XM Canada Inc. and Sirius XM Canada Holdings Inc.
- Settlement agreement for Victims of sexual abuse committed by Frère Jean-Paul Thibault approved by the court
- Gordon Kugler
- Michael H. Kay
- Gerald F. Kandestin
- Pierre Boivin
- Arthur J. Wechsler
- Michael Gaon
- Gordon Levine
- Sandra Mastrogiuseppe
- Stuart Kugler
- Robert Kugler
- David Stolow
- Alexandre Brosseau-Wery
- Jean-François Carpentier
- Jonathan Gottlieb
- Olivera Pajani
- Virginie Raymond-Mailhot
- Jeremy Cuttler
- Will Colish
- Éva Richard