- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation Lawyer
- Class Action Lawsuits Canada
- Lawyers Insurance & Professional Liability
- Personal Injury & Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Year of call to the bar2017
Claudia joined Kugler Kandestin in 2022. Prior to joining the firm, she practised for six years in a firm specializing in business law. She has pleaded before all levels of court in Québec, including at the Court of Appeal of Québec
Claudia’s practice is focused on corporate commercial litigation, including in the areas of contractual litigation, unfair competition, and shareholders conflicts. She also acts in real estate-related litigation, in real estate cases, such as condominium litigation, actions in conveyance of title, and construction matters.
Claudia has a master’s degree in Law from the Université de Montréal. Her master’s thesis, Équité et bonne foi : perspective historiques et contemporaines sur les distinctions fondamentales entre ces deux outils de justice contractuelle, received an exceptional mention by the jury.
- Université de Montréal, LL.B., 2015
- Université de Montréal, LL.M., 2022
- The Bar of Québec
- Young Bar Association of Montréal