- Commercial Litigation Lawyer
- Class Action Lawsuits Canada
- Personal Injury & Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Year of call to the bar2024
Danica is currently completing her law degree at the University of Montreal. During her studies, she served as coordinator of the Law Faculty’s Pro Bono Students Canada program and was awarded the Professional Excellence Award. In 2022, Danica summered at Kugler Kandestin, where she worked in the areas of personal injury, class actions, and commercial litigation. She will be completing her articling with the firm in 2024.
Prior to her legal studies, Danica worked in federal politics as an advisor on Quebec regional issues. She also completed both a B.A. in Philosophy, Politics and Economics and a B.Com. at Mount Allison University, graduating first in her class in each program.
- University of Montreal, LL.B., 2023
- Mount Allison University, B.A. (with distinction), 2018
- Mount Allison University, B.Com. (with distinction), 2017