Mélissa Des Groseilliers
- Bodily & Personal Injury / Medical Malpractice
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Class Actions
- Insurance & Professional Liability
Year of call to the bar2018
Melissa joined Kugler Kandestin in October 2020 as an associate. She practices civil and commercial litigation, and has acted in many complex class actions since the beginning of her practice.
Melissa graduated from the Faculty of Political Science and Law of the Université du Québec à Montréal. During her legal studies, Melissa worked for the Revue québécoise de droit international and as a research assistant for professor Gaële Gidrol-Mistral. She made the Faculty Honour Roll in 2017 and 2018, and was a recipient of the Excellence award in Aboriginal law and the Scholarship of the Syndicat des professeurs de l’UQAM for her extracurricular involvement and the excellence of her academic results.
Prior to studying law, Melissa received a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and worked as a journalist and researcher for various media outlets.
- Université du Québec à Montréal, LL. B., 2015-2018
- Université du Québec à Montréal, Bachelor of Arts, Journalism, 2012-2015
- The Bar of Québec
- Young Bar Association of Montréal